Playing Passionately

Just a collection of my writing with a splash of pop-culture.


W
e look back at this year and what do we have to show for it? Newly formed relationships, fizzled relationships. Deals, steals and rolling on wheels. So much to be grateful for, life comes so quickly. A bright future to look forward too. Hopes, Dreams and Fears. Those you appreciate, and those you'd like to get rid of. My journey has just begun, I better start taking my own advice. The "internal relations" are making me sick, the people I'm supposed to be closest too are getting on my last possible nerve. Blame on the holidays, blame it on something other than me. They don't understand in the slightest realm. My resolutions have been kept, more amazing then I imagined. Formed from these goals was a greater advantage then just completing a task. So many things have enlightened me this past year. You live and learn, you observe, you experience, you move on. Selective memories jump out at me in positive and negative ways. All this rhetorical talk must be confusing to anyone who's not in my mind. Let's keep it that way. See you in the new year, xoxo Cullenlovin08
Climb ev'ry mountain, Search high and low, Follow ev'ry by-way, Every path you know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why It Began

My version of an online journal/blog/soapbox rolled into one. Only recently have I started publishing my entries online, so sit back, relax, and enjoy!
P.S. I would LOVE any feedback you have for me as a writer. As of right now, I'm just writing for personal experience, but if you have any advice for me, I would gladly appreciate.
Thanks Again