Playing Passionately

Just a collection of my writing with a splash of pop-culture.

Vile Personality. Bitter about nothing. Is it the jealousy, is it your insecurity? Its a sad fact that I would never be friends with you in real life if you weren't related to me. Its a sad fact that I am much closer to people who I share no blood with. Our bond as friends, and the things I know about them greatly surpasses the fragile relationship I have with you. I rarely call you becasue all you do is work. You have no passions in life, no inner desire or burning flame. It makes me sad that all you care about is money and it serves as the foundation for a lot of your arguments. I can't believe how rude you are to your parents. Why would you envy me? I'm a good 10 years younger than you. Are you upset about my success? 

I can't figure you out. And you're at that age where all your friends are married and have kids. Or at least they've been in a few relationships. What do you have to show for yourself? A measly 401k and a couple of stocks? Really? You're off the handle becasue you don't understand. Its a sad fact that I know you wouldn't hesitate to put the law between us; you would sue someone in a heartbeat. Is it worth it? Do you realize how petty you are? Do you realize that you do in fact hold a grudge. You've been holding this grudge for a very long time. It sits like a festering wound at the base of your mind. And you let that get in the way of the rest of your life.  I Don't Undserstand You, And I Am Afraid I Never Will

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why It Began

My version of an online journal/blog/soapbox rolled into one. Only recently have I started publishing my entries online, so sit back, relax, and enjoy!
P.S. I would LOVE any feedback you have for me as a writer. As of right now, I'm just writing for personal experience, but if you have any advice for me, I would gladly appreciate.
Thanks Again