Playing Passionately

Just a collection of my writing with a splash of pop-culture.

Keep on, keeping on. Wow, this entire summer was here and now it's about to conclude in less than a week. By this time next week, I will be back on campus for my alma mater and calling up my buddies so we can reconnect and have some food while sharing our stories.

I sit, I ponder, I reflect, and I reflect some more. All this introspective thinking is making me a little looney, but I love it. It's my analytical nature.
So what will this school year bring? Well first and foremost it will bring awesome grades-4.0, all A's. Aim high I say! Aim high. Plus I'm not taking that many credit-hours so the fall semesters are a little bit more lax for me.
I could go to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour in our city , I mean it's literally a 5 minute walk from the school. But on-top of the already $50 price-tag for the cheapest ticket, add in the fact that I had not found anyone to go with yet. Things can change right? I have until October, things will change! I will have someone to go with and I'll win a pair of tickets to the show in town. Positive thoughts! Optimism.
Ok, now I'm laughing at myself as I'm writing this... I sound like a pep-coach to myself. Oh well, Fake it till you make it, and confidence is key; so I might as well act like it's gonna happen to keep my spirits up.
A bright spot to my month of November is the release of the movie: The Twilight Saga: New Moon. And unless you've been living under a rock, in the depths of the earth, with no external communication, or no life, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'll leave it at that because it really doesn't need an explanation.
On a side-note: I'm just gonna come out and say this: I have confidence. I have self-confidence. And I have to tell myself this because this will be the key to my future successful romantic-social life. Let's face it, I will become very-close with a new guy friend who becomes something more than that. We will connect for the first time, and I will love every second of it. Ok, I'm putting it out there in the universe, so universe can you hear me? I'm throwing the rock into the water, the light in the sky. I have a renewed hope that something great will happen this year with me and guys. Optimism = powerful results.
I claim to be psychic all the time, and there it a large part of me that believes that. Some trivial quiz told me it was clair-feeling or something of that sort. I just get vibes, and certain feelings from certain people, occasions, events. So here's knowing & hoping that things take their natural course and pan out in their manner.
So many possibilities out there in the world, and my opportunity to grab them are endless! (Pun intended) Here's to an awesome-well rounded sophomore year at school. Mazel Tov!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why It Began

My version of an online journal/blog/soapbox rolled into one. Only recently have I started publishing my entries online, so sit back, relax, and enjoy!
P.S. I would LOVE any feedback you have for me as a writer. As of right now, I'm just writing for personal experience, but if you have any advice for me, I would gladly appreciate.
Thanks Again